- Caring for the color of your clothes
- When washing by hand, make sure the detergent is properly dissolve before inserting the garment.
- Keep colours separate for the first few washes, as the dye may get into the water.
- Remember to empty pockets before machine washing.
- Do not use iron, copper or brass bowls.
- When drying, do not expose garments to direct sunlight.
- Do not use bleach
- Tips for a perfect wash
- There is no need to wash clothes at maximum temperature setting indicated.
- Do not rub garments, simply rinse gently.
- Do not use fabric conditioners with 100% cotton, as this will reduce their absorbency.
- Always wash inside out.
When drying clothes
- Do not dry synthetic/ polyester fabrics in direct sunlight.
- Tips to prevent unpleasant surprise when ironing
- Iron all garment on the lowest heat setting
- Ironing is easier when the garments are still slightly damp.
- Before the iron cools, use a damp cloth to remove any fiber that may have stuck to the plate.